Here are some steps you can take to clean your oven quickly and naturally:
- Remove any loose debris or spills from the oven using a damp cloth or sponge.
- Mix a paste of baking soda and water in a bowl. The consistency should be thick enough to stay in place on vertical surfaces.
- Apply the paste to the interior of the oven, paying special attention to areas with heavy grime or stains.
- Let the paste sit for at least 30 minutes or overnight for heavy buildup.
- Wipe the oven clean with a damp cloth or sponge, and use a scrub brush or scouring pad for tough areas. Be sure to rinse the cloth or sponge frequently to avoid spreading grime around.
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove any remaining baking soda residue.
- If you want to give your oven a natural and fresh smell, you can use a mixture of water and white vinegar to wipe down the inside of the oven, leaving a light mist of it and letting it sit for 10min before you wipe it off.
Note that this method is safe for most ovens, but it’s always a good idea to check your oven’s owner’s manual or contact the manufacturer to make sure that it’s safe to use baking soda and vinegar inside your specific oven.
Also, self-cleaning option can be used.